Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply in the supply of goods to a customer:
- The goods. Please note that all catalogues and website images are for illustrative purposes only and do not form part of the agreement.
- Risk. Please note that this shall pass to the customer when the goods are delivered to the customer’s premises or when collected if the collection is arranged by the customer.
- Property and title. Title to the goods remains with Mayhem until payment for the goods has been received in full.
- Defects or damage. If the customer wishes to report any claim for damages or defective goods this should be notified within five days of receipt to Mayhem.
- Mayhem reserves the right to repossess any goods that are unpaid for.
- Where Mayhem extends credit terms to a customer the customer is expected to pay within 30 days of delivery unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
- Mayhem does not offer sale or return on its products unless specifically and mutually agreed with the customer. Given the fashion element in Mayhem’s products goods cannot be returned by a customer to Mayhem after a period longer than three months.
- If a package has been damaged, resealed or tampered with the courier must return the package to Mayhem. We cannot accept any liability for loss once a package has been accepted by any person at the delivery address.
- Trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website is subject to the laws of England.
All products (excluding Bladefish) come with a 12 month warranty which starts from the date of delivery to the customer.
Bladefish Seajets come with a 12 month parts warranty excluding batteries which starts from the date of delivery to the customer. The batteries within Bladefish Seajets come with a 6 month warranty which starts from the date of delivery to the customer.
Mayhem UK standard payment terms are 30 days from delivery of goods.
Mayhem UK products are not sold on a sale or return basis. Credit notes issued by Mayhem UK are not redeemable for cash. All returns must have an authorisation code or number before they are sent to us. Mayhem UK’s decision regarding faulty products is final. Mayhem UK will replace goods and not offer credit in exchange for returns. Returned goods will only be credited if we find that they can’t be repaired or replaced by a similar product.